"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
I saw the bulldogs for the first time this week - they are much bigger than I thought they were!
This one was a smaller one...The ones on Wilson are twice the size.
We have painted horses around our town like the bulldog... it IS Horse country in Kentucky afterall :)Is that a bunch of flowers? It almost looks like umbrellas put together... cool shot!
The bulldogs are a new one. I've seen horses, frogs, cows, fish, and in Pittsburgh they did dinosaurs.
We have painted donkeys in our neck of the woods
I like the kaleidoscope flowers!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I saw the bulldogs for the first time this week - they are much bigger than I thought they were!
This one was a smaller one...The ones on Wilson are twice the size.
We have painted horses around our town like the bulldog... it IS Horse country in Kentucky afterall :)
Is that a bunch of flowers? It almost looks like umbrellas put together... cool shot!
The bulldogs are a new one. I've seen horses, frogs, cows, fish, and in Pittsburgh they did dinosaurs.
We have painted donkeys in our neck of the woods
I like the kaleidoscope flowers!
Post a Comment