Last week I wrote about my delight over winning an 8 x 10"
Easy Canvas Prints canvas.
Now you can win one featuring the photo of your choice!
Easy Canvas Prints canvas.
Now you can win one featuring the photo of your choice!
Doing so is easy, there are three ways to enter, but you may only enter twice.
1) Leave a comment here telling me you
"like" Easy Canvas Prints on facebook.
That alone will count as one entry.
(And then, of course, like them!)
1) Leave a comment here telling me you
"like" Easy Canvas Prints on facebook.
That alone will count as one entry.
(And then, of course, like them!)
After spending a summer with my "followers" hidden, I've added them back for this giveaway.
They're down on the bottom of this page.
2) Become a follower of this blog, or if you already are one,
leave a comment stating so to enter.
That will count as another entry.
They're down on the bottom of this page.
2) Become a follower of this blog, or if you already are one,
leave a comment stating so to enter.
That will count as another entry.
An alternative to "following" is
3) Sign up for and then leave a comment to tell me you follow/subscribe to this blog by email.
See gadget in left margin.
Remember, I must have access to your email address. So make sure I can get to you through replying to your comment, or include your email address in EACH comment.
3) Sign up for and then leave a comment to tell me you follow/subscribe to this blog by email.
See gadget in left margin.
Remember, I must have access to your email address. So make sure I can get to you through replying to your comment, or include your email address in EACH comment.
That's it!
Rules:
Open to residents of the contiguous U.S. only
Only two entries per person allowed.
Last entry accepted Tuesday, August 16th @11:59 PM CDT.
Comments will be numbered and winner will selected at random on Wednesday, August 17th.
Winner will be notified via email and be put in touch with an Easy Canvas Prints rep to walk you through the oh-so-easy process!
Rules:
Open to residents of the contiguous U.S. only
Only two entries per person allowed.
Last entry accepted Tuesday, August 16th @11:59 PM CDT.
Comments will be numbered and winner will selected at random on Wednesday, August 17th.
Winner will be notified via email and be put in touch with an Easy Canvas Prints rep to walk you through the oh-so-easy process!


34 comments:
I really "like" Easy Canvas on Facebook!
Please enter me in your contest - I would love to win a print! How exciting!
I like Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook!
I am a follower of your fun, funny, thoughtful blog!
Already a follower of your blog :)
Who knew... I was already a fan of the Easy Canvas. (Keeping my fingers crossed on this one!!!)
Already a followers of your blog!
I like Easy Canvas prints on FB
Liked Easy Canvas on FB
liitlesproutgrowing(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a follower =)
Ellen I am finally delurking myself. I have read since we met and love your blog. My lame excuse for not following before is that I can't remember my password for my google account. I can only remember my twitter account which I use to read other people's witty repartee and not to post my own.
Oh, and I like Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook!
I like Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook...and I would have sworn I was already following you, but I signed up again, just in case.
I "like" Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook. :-)
Yes, you told me about your giveway. I am a follower of your blog. Hope I win! I love the canvas of you & Brad. :-)
Put me down for two! I both liked and follow! (and just yesterday I was telling someone that I'm "not really a joiner". Yay, joining! :)
I liked them on facebook!
And of course, I am already a follower of yours my dear :)
ok finally here I am LIKE!!! LOL
Liked on Facebook!
You know I get your blog by email! Awesome giveaway!
Hi Ellen, I like your blog and your canvas picture:-) Carolyn
cleech@comcast.net
I follow your blog (pretty faithfully even) :)
and I FB liked Easy Canvas Prints
I'm pretty sure you know I'm a follower! Love these canvas prints!
And I'm a subscriber to your lovely blog! Thanks for the chance to win, Ellie!
I follow this blog of course
liked on FB a while back. I would like to win this for my sis to use :)
Not sure why I wasn't on the follower thingy, but I am now #201!
I did it. I like Easy Canvas on FB !
I "like" easy canvas prints on facebook...I have a canvas from the canvas people, but it was not as easy to get mine as you say it was for you to get yours! I'm hoping, if I win, I will be able to have an easier experience with this one! Thanks for the chance!!
OH! And I have had your blog e-mailed to me for a while now, it's one of my favorite e-mails of the day!
Thanks for keeping this open!
:)
2) Already following.
email: a_m_milla @ yahoo.com
1) Liked on Facebook just now...
email: a_m_milla @ yahoo.com
I would love to enter the contest and I'm definitely a follower of your blog!
Post a Comment