Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A wish a day...

Brad's birthday is on the 24th, and it's a biggie.  So to celebrate, I have collected some birthday cards and notes to share with him, one a day, to let him know he is valuable.  Today he will open his third card.  The first two have been from me, but the next few...who knows?
I only have eight up so far, but I think the "wall" is going to have to continue on to another door!  Such sweetness arriving daily.

Everyone should feel loved and appreciated.  Don't you agree?

6 comments:

kimber said...

What a sweet idea… celebrating not a birthday, but a person!

Rebecca Jo said...

I think that is the cutest thing ever!!! He's GOTTA feel appreciated on these upcoming days. I know i'd be looking forward to the next card :)

ALI said...

Love this idea!!! Matt's birthday is the 26th & I'm still trying to figure out a good idea for him.

Thanks for sharing!

And yes, Everyone needs to feel special & loved.

Stacy said...

Looking for the "Like" button. I'm so used to it, everything should have one! That Bradford's a lucky man. :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

What a sweet idea! He is truly blessed!

Sammi said...

I love that idea! I'll have to try it out. :D