Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Most People I Know

Before meeting Brad, I worked at the Naperville Gap store for a little more than a year.  As a promotion, they gave away a CD featuring different popular artists doing cover songs.  I loved it, so of course, I've since lost it (me, who would tell you I don't lose things, lost this).  Anyway, one day, I was out on the highway driving and singing along with this...
And I was caught by a lyric I hadn't determined, and it made me laugh with joy!  Can you hear it?  (No fair googling it or reading others comments, you have to listen for it be revealed, just as it--He--was revealed to me!)


3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Did you just make me listen to a country music song? ... egads...

I did cathc the "tell all that I meet the glory that God is" ... cool! :)

Stacy said...

"I learned that my place is to tell all that I meet the glory that God is." :)

Daenel T. said...

Who knew? I did! I did! And I do. I know the Glory that God is!