"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
LOVE the first pic!Pam
Yes!Tina B.
Thanks Pam, I love Lantana too. Never can find them in the spring to plant...maybe next year. A friend of mine once told me she used the little blooms to make Barbie bridal bouquets. Too cute! I think of her whenever I see them now.
I meant to ask you about your trip yesterday! I have some pictures of flowers from Taiwan that look similar to those that you took at the Arboretum! Oh, and I successfully pumped my tires with air! I can give it back to you when I see you on Sunday or earlier if you need :) Let me know!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE the first pic!
Pam
Yes!
Tina B.
Thanks Pam, I love Lantana too. Never can find them in the spring to plant...maybe next year. A friend of mine once told me she used the little blooms to make Barbie bridal bouquets. Too cute! I think of her whenever I see them now.
I meant to ask you about your trip yesterday! I have some pictures of flowers from Taiwan that look similar to those that you took at the Arboretum!
Oh, and I successfully pumped my tires with air! I can give it back to you when I see you on Sunday or earlier if you need :) Let me know!
Post a Comment